Monday, May 6, 2013

Lazy Day

It is rainy today. That means Matthew and I cannot go for our daily walk. My knee is also killing me today. I have no idea why. I took some medicine but it has not kicked in yet. It hurts so bad, I can't even stand up. It hurts when I'm still too. So, I can't do anything today. I was supposed to go and apply for Medicaid for Matthew today but I am hurting too much. I have not yet gotten any calls for his endocrinologist appointment for about Early Intervention. Hopefully, I will hear something soon. In the meantime, Matthew is happily watching Dora, then his favorite show (Bubble Guppies) will be on. And I will probably spend the day working on my latest afghan. I have to have it done by the 23rd so I can enter it in Red Heart's contest. That is also my dad's birthday and the afghan is his present. I'll show a picture of what I have done later on, when I can stand without feeling like my knee is going to give out.

No comments:

Post a Comment