Friday, May 17, 2013

What A Day!

Matthew had two appointments today. The first one was for WIC. He was weighed and measured. Still too small. Now he is 20 lb 6 oz and 29 inches. He got his finger pricked to check his iron and he got MAD! But he made a little friend in the waiting room so he was alright. He kept trying to take the bandaid off and succeeded. We got home and I realized it was gone.
His second appointment was for some paperwork for Early Intervention. He got to play with some toys and he had a blast. He kept putting the toys in the trash can though. Since his doctor diagnosed him as Failure to Thrive, he automatically qualifies for the program. So now the next step is the evaluation to see where he needs help. That will be in a couple weeks. His endocrinologist appointment is Tuesday.
I was supposed to see a car today after the second appointment but the woman never told me where to go to see it. Gotta love Craigslist.
Now we are relaxing at home. Matthew is in his swing, watching Bubble Guppies and hopefully he will fall asleep soon. He has been so grumpy tonight and all day yesterday. I think he is getting new teeth.
I still can't seem to sell anything and it is very discouraging. I have a Facebook page, an etsy shop, and I've had it on craigslist. I haven't gotten a simple message for anything. I need to finish my dad's blanket. I have 6 days. I am waiting for Matthew to go to sleep so I can turn the lamp on without him getting mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment